“One of my favourites!!! Got to try some out of a sativa sample pack I purchased, Love Potion is just unreal.”
“I’ve anxiety and insomnia. Daytime sativas give me paranoia. Love potion is the perfect mellow sativa hybrid for me. Complete focus, body just relaxed, muscle pain down, can smoke all day without getting sleepy. It smells and tastes great.”
“Leaves you feeling happy and relaxed if by yourself. If shared with others you can find yourself laughing for a good while. It’s helped with inflammation and back pain.”
– All Happy Love Potion #1 Customers
Love Potion #1 is a sativa dominant hybrid which is 70% sativa and 30% indica strain blended between the classically popular G13 and Columbian Gold strains. We are looking at a moderate THC level between 15-18%. It is bred by Reeferman Seeds. It has a lemon scented flavor and won the Best of Sativa in the 2004 High Times Cannabis Cup.
More Benefits of Love Potion #1:
* A unique combination of physical and mental stimulation makes it a great way to enjoy activities that call for both physical and mental coordination some of which can include working out at the gym or playing video games.
* Good for accomplishing work, whether it’s task-based and analytical or more free and creative.
* As the high wears on or as dosage is increased, the body stone becomes slightly more pronounced, allowing smokers to kick back and savor the bud’s glowing euphoria.
* Expect High-powered energy.
“I absolutely fell in love with this strain. A Sativa dominant hybrid; it is stimulating and also relaxing. I felt so mellow and happy, while my mind was buzzing and active. The high is a very smooth one, and it’s very powerful as well.”
Love Potion #1 is also a very social strain that can be a treat to break out at parties.
Information about effects is sourced from customer reviews. Cannabis affects individuals differently, so you may experience different effects. Customer-reported information is not a substitute for medical advice. Always seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition.